Have you purchased a new AirPods Pro, and are you facing an issue with the orange flash blinking on the AirPods Pro case? You are on the right page because here I will cover all topics revolving around this AirPods Pro case and what causes the AirPods Pro case to flash orange.
There might be many reasons that cause your AirPods Pro case to flash orange. Let’s discuss one of the most common reasons. The most common reason that causes the AirPods Pro case to flash orange is that it indicates that your AirPods inside the AirPod case are charging. The second most common reason is that it indicates that your Apple AirPods Pro case doesn’t have enough charge.
The third most common reason is that it indicates both your AirPods case and the AirPods inside are in charging mode. The fourth most common reason is that it indicates your AirPods might be experiencing issues while pairing with your device.
These are the most common issues that might cause your AirPods Pro case to flash orange. You can follow these steps to debug this issue.
Reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro
- Keep your Apple AirPod inside the Apple AirPod case.
- Now, you have to wait for 30 seconds.
- Next, go to Settings.
- Tap on Bluetooth.
- Tap on the info button (or I button).
- Tap on “Forget This Device” and confirm it.
- Now, put your AirPod back in the charging case.
- Keep the lid open for a while.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the charging case for at least 15-20 seconds.
- The status light will start flashing, and then turn white. Now, release the button.
- Reconnect your Apple AirPod with your iPhone or any smartphone.
I hope you have found the reason and solution to your question. If you have any further questions, feel free to comment in the comment section, and we will definitely respond to your queries. If you like our blog, you can bookmark it so that you stay updated with the latest Apple news.
Do you Know How To Check AirPods Battery?