How To Screenshot On Mac: Hello, guys! Do you struggle while taking screenshots on your MacBook, or you don’t know how to take a screenshot on your MacBook and want to know all possible ways of taking a screenshot? Today, I will share one of the best and easiest ways to follow that will enable you to take a screenshot on your MacBook, no matter which model you have.
If you have any MacBook, including MacBook laptops, iMac all-in-ones, or any Mac Mini or Mac Studio desktops, you can follow these steps to take a screenshot on MacBook.
How To Screenshot On MacBook ( Any MacBook )
- Open the window or tab on which you want to take a screenshot.
- You have to press Shift + Command + 3.
- When you press these three keys, a screenshot will be taken.
- You will find a small image in the left corner.
- Click on it, and you will see the screenshot image.
- You can also check the screenshot in Finder and in Recent.
Hurrah! You have successfully learned how to screenshot on a MacBook. That’s all from our side. If you have any other tricks to take screenshots, please share them with us; we are open to it. If you liked our guide, please share it with your friends and family.
Do you want To Take Photos In Portrait Mode on iPhone 15?