Sometimes, while watching a movie on the iPhone, we like a particular part or scene and wish to save it in the gallery. In Android, you can easily Screen Record On iPhone, but on the iPhone, you need to follow some settings to screen record. To learn about these settings, keep on reading.
Apple has now made things simple in the Control Centre. You can create certain shortcuts, allowing you to easily access many features and customize the Control Centre according to your preferences. Similarly, to Screen Record On iPhone, you have to adjust some settings.
By using the Control Centre, with just a single click, you will be able to Screen Record On iPhone, including the audio from the video, and you can also turn off the audio from the microphone. Additionally, you will find other options there. To screen record on iPhone, follow the steps given below.
How To Screen Record On iPhone
First of all, you need to enable the screen recording button to activate the screen recording feature in the Control Centre. Follow the settings given below:
Enabling Screen Recording Button in Control Centre
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap on the control centre.
- Tap on the “+” icon to add a screen record in the control centre.
- Your screen recording button is now added.
How To Screen Record
- Swipe from the top right corner to open the control centre.
- you will find the circle with the incircle icon at the bottom.
- Click on the screen record icon.
- Tap on the Start Recording.
- To stop the scene record tap on stop Recording.
Hooray! You have successfully learned how to screen record on your iPhone. By following these steps, you will be easily able to record your iPhone screen. You will also get the option to choose whether to record the microphone or not, according to your preference. Simply select the button of your choice.