In the iPhone 15, Apple introduced a new feature named Precision Finding. This feature helps you find your friends by showing the directions on the screen to them. It aids you in easily directing yourself to your friends. Let me explain how this feature works. Keep reading to learn how to use Precision Finding for people.
On iPhone models, Apple introduces Precision Finding. If both you and your friend have an iPhone 15, you can use this Precision Finding feature to locate your friend. This feature assists you on the screen by providing directions and all the related information.
How to Locate Friends With Precision Finding
To Use Precision Finding Friends, follow the steps given below.
- Launch the Find My App.
- Click On People you can find it at the bottom of your screen.
- Click on the Name of your friend you want to find with Precision Finding.
- If you and your friend are not nearby then you need to tap on the directions to get closer to each other location.
- If you are nearby then you need to tap on the Find this will notify your friend that you are trying to locate them.
- Now Follow the directions that your iPhone is showing and you both will meet each other.
Hooray! You have successfully found your friend by using the Precision Finding feature. Mention your friend’s name, which you found using our guide, in the comment box, and don’t forget to share it with your other friends so that they also know how to find you using this Precision Finding Friends feature of the iPhone.
When you are close enough to your friend, an arrow will point in that direction and will also tell you the remaining distance. Follow the arrow, but remember not to focus too much on your iPhone screen. Keep an active eye around yourself on the road, stop aside, and then check the direction again. Stay safe and find your friend securely.
Do you want to Force Restart or Hard Reset an iPhone?