Sometimes you need to move several apps at once on the iPhone. You may have downloaded many applications like games, some editing apps or any other application on your iPhone or iPad and managing your homepage by selecting a single app and moving it to another location is old and time consuming. To solve this problem you can follow these steps to move several apps at once.
You can follow these steps to Quickly Move Multiple Apps on iPhone & iPad from your home screen to another screen easily:
- Navigate to the home screen.
- Press and hold any app icon on the screen to go into jiggle mode.
- Tap and hold the icon of the first app you want to move. While still holding the first app use another finger to tap on additional apps you want to move.
- you can drag them to the desired location on your home screen.
- Release your finger to drop the stack of apps into the new location.
- Once you’ve successfully moved your apps, press the home button or swipe up from the bottom to exit the jiggle mode.
Hurrah! You have successfully learned how to move multiple apps at once on your iPhone or iPad. This trick is simple but efficient it can save a lot of time. You can also assign the entire stack to a folder or you have another option by which you can drag it over to a new Home screen page.
Do you want to share Original Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp?