What’s up, guys? “Toh kaise hain aap sab?” Do you want to create special custom vibration alerts for your friend’s phone call? But how? Yes, on the iPhone you have the power. Say “gum gum” like Luffy and let’s set a custom vibration alert for a contact on iPhone.
Setting a custom vibration alert for your special contact or for any app notification helps you recognize quickly whose call or text comes without even seeing your iPhone screen.
Once I was sitting and thinking that just by feeling the haptic vibrations we can imagine and know whose message or call is coming. This is the feature I was looking for while driving or engaging in some activity. By just the haptics and vibration alerts we can know whose text or call you are receiving.
This custom vibration alert is very useful if your iPhone is in your pocket or if you are on a fully loaded bus. Recognizing the vibration you can decide whether to hustle to pick up the call or not. Well until it’s your dad’s call you have to pick up no matter what you are doing. Ha ha!
Follow these steps to Custom vibration alerts on your iPhone:
How to create and customize vibration alerts on your iPhone
- Open the Contacts app.
- Choose a contact from the list you want to set Custom vibration alerts.
- Click on Edit at the top-right corner.
- Scroll down and go to the options Ringtone or Text Tone.
- Select the one you want to set Custom vibration.
- Click Haptics.
- Under Custom you will find custom New Vibration.
- Tap on Custom New Vibration.
- Create a new vibration alert and tap Save.
- Click on Ringtone or Text Tone at the top-left corner
- Click Done.
Hurrah you have successfully learned how to create and customize vibration alerts on your iPhone.
Do you know iOS 17.2 comes with Inline Predictive Text? Check out how to Enable or Disable iPhone Inline Predictive Text.