Apple Notes has many features one of which is the ability to scan any kind of document in a matter of seconds. Many of us might not know how to scan documents in the Notes app. Don’t worry in this article I will guide you on how to scan documents in the Notes app in just a few clicks.
The Notes app scans and detects the edges of the document and automatically detects the document, cropping the rest of the background to help make a clean scan. Apple’s document scanner works with highly advanced machine learning algorithms, providing the best performance every time you click a photo to create a document.
Here’s How to Scan Documents in the Notes App:
- Click on the Notes app.
- Create a new note in it.
- Click on the Camera icon.
- Choose the “Scan Document” option.
- The document scanning interface opens.
- Click on the three circles. Choose the color preference according to your liking.
- Start scanning the documents.
- If the documents are not clear or any darkness is seen tap on the flashlight option to turn on the flash at the top, or you can set it to auto.
- By tapping on the screen, focus the camera on the document.
- You can also set the auto-shutter option, it will automatically click the picture of the document. In a few moments your document will be automatically scanned by the Notes app.
- If the scanning is done and the document scanned is not clear or not to your preference, click retake.
Note: You can scan multiple documents; you just need to keep scanning as it returns to the scanning interface. If you want to get back to Notes after all your documents are scanned, you just have to click on save, and it will return.
All your documents will be in the Notes that you are currently on and here you can do any type of editing you want. If you want to edit you just have to click on the scan, then the editing tool will add additional scanning, cropping, and color-changing options.
Hurrah! You have finally learned how to easily scan documents in the Notes App on your iPhone or iPad. Hope you loved our guide. If you love our guide make sure to recommend it to your friends and family as we are a startup and need your help to grow.
Do you want to Disable iPhone Private Browsing Authentication in Safari? Check out know.