How do I rearrange the home screen on my iPhone? Does your iPhone home screen look bulky, irregular and not quite classy? Do you want to rearrange the home screen pages on your iPhone but do not know how? Learn how to rearrange, disable, and delete home screen pages on your iPhone right here. I will guide you through all the possible ways to rearrange settings on your iPhone.
How to Rearrange Home Screen Pages on iPhone/ iPad
- Press and hold any empty space on your home screen until your icons enter jiggle mode.
- Look for dots at the bottom that represent the number of homepages you have.
- Touch and drag the page you want to rearrange to the desired position among your other pages.
- Once you are satisfied with the arrangement click on ‘Done’ in the top right corner of your iPhone.
- You’re all set! Your home screen has been rearranged.
- Exit the rearrange mode.
How to Disable or Delete Home Screen Pages on iPhone/ iPad
- Press and hold any empty space on your Home Screen to activate the jiggle mode.
- Locate the row of dots that represent your Home Screen pages.
- Within the grid of your Home Screen select the checkmark beside a page to uncheck or disable it.
- Tap the minus (-) icon positioned in the top-left corner of a page to delete it.
- Delete it by tapping Delete in the prompt that appears.
Hooray! You have successfully learned how to rearrange, disable and delete Home Screen pages on your iPhone. If you have decided to disable a Home Screen page follow the steps above. If you later change your mind and want to enable the Home Screen again simply tap the checkmark icon that appears next to it. That’s all there is to it!
If you encounter difficulty deleting apps that still appear on the page and they end up in the App Library you can resolve this by dragging them out of the App Library.
Do you want to Remove Suggested Contacts? Check out how to Remove Suggested Contacts From Share Sheet.