Sometimes you want an ambient, calm background sound that helps you to be focused on your work, and for that purpose, apple launched a new feature named background sound on iPhone and iPad. This feature is designed for the apple user to stay focused and be motivated to do their work without getting distracted.
This background sound comes with balanced, bright, and dark noise and natural sounds like ocean, rain, and stream. you can set any of the sounds to play in the background to reduce the unwanted surrounding sounds and this sound mix is very calm.
How to Enable Background Sounds on iPhone and iPad
You can follow these steps to enable the Background Sounds on iPhone and iPad. Note: make sure your iPhone is updated with iOS 15 or later and on iPad it must be updated to iPadOS 15 and later.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone/ iPad.
- scroll and tap on Accessibility
- Tap on Audio/Visual Under “Hearing,”
- Click on background sounds.
- Turn on background sounds.
- Click on sound and choose the sound effect.
- You can choose Balanced Noise, Bright Noise, Dark Noise, Ocean, Rain, and Stream.
Hurrah! you have successfully Enabled Background Sounds on iPhone and iPad. Make sure you are connected with a stable internet connection before selecting the background sound effect because sometimes the sound effects you play need an internet connection to download.
Play Ambient Background Sounds using Control Center Access
If you want to access Ambient Background Sounds with just one or two clicks, you can use this trick. This trick will allow you to play Ambient Background Sounds using Control Center access.
To do this, first of all, you must add the Hearing item to Control Center. To do so, you can go to Settings -> Control Center and here you can add Hearing to the included list. Now you have to follow these steps:
- Open the control center by swiping down.
- Tap on the hearing button you will notice it as it will have an ear-like logo on it.
- Tap on the background sound option, It will start playing your chosen background music.
- you can view on another sound in the list by clicking on the name of the current sound.
- All done.