Apple released the public version of iOS 17.1, and in this update, many new features were introduced. The action button in the iPhone 15 series now has a translate option and much more. Now, iPhone users using Apple Wallet in the UK can view their bank account balance and credit card details. If you don’t know how to use this feature, don’t worry, we will guide you through everything in this blog
As Apple Wallet stores your bank card details, boarding passes, and more, users in the UK can now view their UK bank account details directly in the Wallet app on the iPhone. The app has been able to display Apple Pay transactions made using bank and credit cards. Users can now see their available balance and even view past transactions they have made using the app.
Here’s how to check your UK bank account balance in Apple Wallet. By using the following steps, you can easily integrate and be securely authorized through your bank account.
- Launch the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Spot the card of the bank you’re interested in linking, and tap on it.
- You’ll notice a prompt that says “See Balances and Full Transaction History for This Account.” Beneath this, tap on Get Started.
- Proceed by tapping Continue, initiating the connection of your bank account to the Wallet app.
- A page will pop up showing the account details that Wallet will be able to access. Review these, and if you’re comfortable, tap Continue.
- Your bank app will ask for verification. Here, key in your iPhone passcode or authenticate with Face ID.
- Once done, you’re all set! Your Wallet app will now showcase your balance and transaction history.
Hurrah! You have learned all about how to check your UK bank account balance. Now you have also learned how to check the remaining bank account balance. Moreover, you now know how to check past transactions and have a record of that.
If you want to check the annual transaction history of your UK bank account, you can access it in the account by going to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay. There, under ‘Connected Account’, tap the card option associated with the account. Then you have to click on ‘Account Activity’, and there you can view the transactions for the full year